|Industry Focused MBA Programs||Approved Intake|
|MBA (FINANCIAL SERVICES)||40|
|MBA (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS)||20|
|MBA (LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT)||20|
|MBA (BUSINESS ANALYTICS)||20|
|MBA (START-UP AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP)||20|
|Under Graduation Program||Approved Intake|
|BBA GENERAL @ CMSR||45|
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Programs:
- A candidate who has appeared at the final year (Bachelor’s Degree) examination of any recognized University shall be provisionally permitted for ET and PI. However, by the date of counseling if he fails to bring the evidence of passing the qualifying examination, he shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have already appeared in MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT of latest cycle, can apply through the score and become eligible for PI. They do not need to appear in GUNI-CMSR ET.
Special Eligibility for Industry Focused MBA Programs:
- MBA (Agribusiness): The course is more suitable to the Graduates having degree in the field of Agriculture, Dairy Science, Food Technology, Home Science, Botany, Micro Bio., Chemistry, Geology, Rural Studies and relevant field.
- MBA (Pharmaceuticals): The course is more suitable to the Graduates having degree in the field of Pharmacy, Zoology, Micro Bio., Physiotherapy, Health Care and relevant field.
- MBA (Financial Services): Any Graduate in the field of Commerce, Accounts, Finance, Business Administration and the relevant feild can purse this course.
- MBA (International Business): Any Graduate with specialization in International Business is most suitable candidate for the course.
- MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management): Any Graduate in B.Tech / B.E. (with specialization in Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering) or Business Administration are preferable.
- MBA (Business Analytics): Any Graduate in B.E., B.Tech, B. Sc. (Statistics or Mathematics), Bachelor in Business Administration or Bachelor of Commerce are preferable.
- MBA (Start-Up and Entrepreneurship): Any Gradute having willingness for starting their own business.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA General @ CMSR:
- 10 + 2 Pass from any recognized Board is eligible to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration @ CMSR.
Reservation Seats: As per Goverment Rules
Selection process for Admission:
Final Merit Lists and Counseling Schedule:
- The final merit list will show the category-wise rank and the general (combined) rank of each candidate. The final merit and schedule for counseling will be displayed in the Ganpat University website “www.cmsr.gnu.ac.in” on the date specified in important date schedule mentioned earlier.
- No request for rechecking/reassessment of any component of examination or the ranks notified in the merit lists will be entertained.
Documents to be produced for counseling and allotment of seats:
- Final year mark sheet of graduation programme. First and second year mark sheets are also needed for verification.
- The candidate who has applied against any reservation quotas will have to produce all necessary original documents issued by concerned authorities.
- The candidate will have to deposit non-refundable Rs. 10,000/- for confirmation of admission immediately (partial payment of tuition fees of semester-I) after allocation of seat on the day of allocation. The amount can be paid in cash or through DD drawn in favour of Centre for Management Studies and Research – Ganpat University, payable at Mehsana.
Important Notes for the Applicants:
- The medium of instruction is English.
- The final eligibility will be checked at the time of counseling and admission. The acceptance of application form for ET and PI does not confirm eligibility of the candidate.
- At the time of counseling and allotment of seats, candidates are required to bring all relevant original documents and required fees in cash/DD drawn in favour of Centre for Management Studies and Research- Ganpat University, payable at Mehsana. Candidate will also have to deposit the original documents for verification.
- In case, due to unavoidable and unforeseen circumstances, it becomes necessary to make any changes in the schedule, the same will be notified on the website of Ganpat University, Centre for Management Studies - “www.cmsr.gnu.ac.in” and on the notice board of GUNI-CMSR. Therefore, candidates are requested to see the website periodically.