|Name of the Course||Approved Intake|
|MBA (FINANCIAL SERVICES)||40|
|MBA (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS)||20|
|MMS (FAMILY BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP||10|
|BBA GENERAL @CMS||30|
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Programs:
- A candidate who has passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination or its equivalent in any faculty of a recognized University shall be eligible for admission to this program, subject to satisfying additional entrance criteria prescribed from time to time. All the candidates, excepting Graduates of Ganpat University, shall submit eligibility certificate from Ganpat University before registering foradmission.
- A candidate who has appeared at the final year (Bachelor’s Degree) examination of any recognized University shall be provisionally permitted for admission. However, by the date of counseling if he fails to bring the evidence of passing the qualifying examination, he shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates can apply with the score of latest examination of CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT for the admission process.
Special Eligibility for Industry Focused MBA Programs:
- MBA (Agribusiness): The course is more suitable to the Graduates having degree in the field of Agriculture, Dairy Science, Food Technology, Home Science, Botany, Micro Bio., Chemistry, Geology, Rural Studies and relevant field.
- MBA (Pharmaceuticals): The course is more suitable to the Graduates having degree in the field of Pharmacy, Zoology, Micro Bio., Physiotherapy, Health Care and relevant field.
- MBA (Financial Services): Any Graduate in the field of Commerce, Accounts, Finance, Business Administration and the relevant feild can purse this course.
- MBA (International Business): Any Graduate with specialization in International Business is most suitable candidate for the course.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA General @ CMSR:
- 10 + 2 Pass from any recognized Board is eligible to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration @ CMSR.
|Admission Process||Download Form||FAQs|
|Important Dates for Admission 2019||Information Booklet|
Admission 2019 (click here) inquiries are open.