Ganpat University (GNU) is a hi‐tech education campus with ultra modern infrastructure facilities, located on 300 acres of lush green campus on Mehsana ‐ Gandhinagar Highway, Gujarat, India. The University provides technical and professional education in the areas of Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Biosciences, Social Work and Education, offering Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programs.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE UNIVERSITY
- Created as a private university through Gujarat State Act. No. 19 of 2005.
- The University is approved under Section 2(f) of UGC Act.
- The University is permanent Member of Association of Indian Universitites (AIU).
- Most diversified PG Programs in Management discipline in Gujarat.
- Pharmacy and Engineering colleges have been accredited by AICTE, New Delhi.
- The Campus houses the best Polytechnic college of Gujarat.
- Only University in Gujarat offering course in Marine Engineering approved by DGS.
- Academic Collaboration with Victoria University, Australia for Academic Excellence.
- Recipient of Indira Priyadarshini Vriksha Mitra Award by Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India in 2004.