MBA Healthcare & Hospital Management
Open the gateway to brilliant career opportunities in Healthcare and Hospital Management
HealthcaresectorofIndiaisoneofthefastestgrowingsectors due to increasing ageing population, lifestyle related diseases, increasing awareness for health and preventive treatments, greater penetration of health insurance and increasing medical tourism. The government of India aims to develop the country as a global hub for healthcare and medical tourism. Demand of healthcare services is also expected to grow in future as there are ample opportunities for employment in healthcare sector. Translating the patient’s need and expectation into actual service offering is one of the ways to make hospital services more responsive to patient’s need.
MBA (Healthcare and Hospital Management) is a 2 years full time course with total 6 months of Extensive internship. This course offer resources for both new and seasoned leaders to become more proficient at inspiring and guiding teams, improving administration and effectively managing healthcare and hospital set ups, public health institutions and other medical facilities. This course provides adequate skills and knowledge on clinical and service departmental administrative operations.
The course is designed to cater need of healthcare and hospital industry through series of fundamental management classes covering subjects such as analytics and information technology, marketing management, strategic management, business development, Hospital operations management, quality and accreditation management, Hospital financing and accounting etc.. To sharpen critical thinking and analytical skills hands on live project opportunities will be offer to candidate with hospital partner Shalby across various locations in India.
The program is designed to upgrade the strategic approach of compatible professional with integrated managerial skill which enables them to improve their efficiency in Healthcare and Hospital industry.It aims to ameliorate the critical decision-making and problem solving techniques among the professionals with innovative management aspects.
Value Propositions of Program
- Industry focused global curriculum
- Skilled based module pattern and sessions
- Research oriented education
- Outcome based education
- Case study based learning
- Industry focussed seminar /symposium/workshop
- Hands on experience and experimental learning through experts of Shalby hospitals across India
- Opportunities to get Real time learning exposure through internship at shalby Hospitals
- Personal Visit in Different Segments of Healthcare like Hospitals, NGO, Pharmaceutical companies, medical equipment and surgical manufacturing organization, diagnostics laboratory, health insurance companies etc..
- Well planned Industrial internship for 6 months divided in summer and winter.
- Live industry expert talk form different segment of Healthcare domain
Industry Academia Advisory Board
Purpose of constituting Industry Academia Advisory Board for MBA (Healthcare and Hospital Management) is to work collaboratively with leading organisations, industry expert, subject- matter experts and potential employers to create a bridge between industry and academia and provide industry-relevant education and training to the students to prepare them readily employable within the specific sector.
Members of the board are renowned doctors and professionals of Gujarat Cancer Society, Jaslok Hospital , Sahyadri Hospital , CIMS Hospital, Sterling Accuris , Shalby Hospitals, Little Flower Chain of Hospital, Wockhardt Hospital, Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital etc.
After Completing MBA (Healthcare and Hospital Management) candidates can develop their career as
- Management professionals in different hospital set up (corporate -government-trust), home care and other start up related to medical tourism, medicine and hospitals.
- Management experts in insurance companies, TPAs, health care consultants.
- Management leader in medical equipment/ surgical manufacturers and suppliers, pharmaceutical industry, diagnostic laboratories and clinics, medical transcription companies.
- Prospective candidates can also make their place in World Health Organization and other United Nation agencies, various state and central government healthcare departments, national and international non-governmental organizations working for be betterment of health of citizen of nation, corporate social responsibility or healthcare industry supported foundations, academic and research institutions running healthcare and hospital related programs and allied health organizations.
Any medical, para medical and non-medical graduates from recognized university with minimum 50% who wants to further develop and enhance managerial skills to deliver superior healthcare and hospital services and looking for accelerated growth in their career.
For More Details
Dr. Nikita Patel