CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND RESEARCH
MBA Admission on Vacant Seats for academic year 2020-21
Important Instructions for Admission: Academic Year 2020-21
As per ACPC guideline (http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/mba.asp) to fill MBA vacant seats, a candidate seeking Admission in MBA at Ganpat University- Centre for Management Studies and Research, on Vacant seats has to submit his/her application online on the university website (https://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in) with all requisite documents, within the prescribed time limit.
Vacant seats shall be filled by the Institute by preparing merit list as per priority order mentioned below.
(i) Have a valid score of qualifying Examination like CMAT/CAT.
(ii) Percentage of marks (Percentage) obtained in qualifying examination (Graduation).
Form Filling and Registration (Online) on Vacant Quota
15/12/2020 to 19/12/2020
Display of Intra-se Merit List on Website
Last Date for Admission on Vacant Quota
As per ACPC Guideline available at http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/mba.asp.
1. The provisional admission shall be offered through the online mode as per schedule.
2. Offer of admission shall be made on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
3. The candidate can freeze his/her admission for seat offered to him/her upon payment of the fees as prescribed, failing to do, will disqualify the candidate for offer of admission.
4. The provisional admission will be confirmed only after verification of all the original documents, personal and academic credentials of the candidate.
5. It shall not be obligatory to give admission to a candidate if he fails to secure the admission online as prescribed.
Application form fee
Rs.350 [ Non- refundable]
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Your application will be treated as complete only after the successful payment of application fee and allotment of registration number.
Help Line Number
Yashpalsinh Jadeja 9265226315/ 9099149378